Monday, July 13, 2009

Thumb tacks!!!



Oh I'm loving this!!!! I figured out how to make covered button thumb tacks!

So easy and so cute. Now there is no excuse for the ugly metal ones I have around the house anymore. Time to cover those bad boys with some saucy fabric.

At first I think I was doing it the hard way (gluing the tacks directly onto the back of the covered button) until I realized that there is a little hole left in the back once the sticky-outty-thing-a-ma-jig is removed (how's THAT for using my big girl words???)- - which is the perfect size for the tack to securly fit into!

YAY!!!

These are going to be GREAT gifts and will fit perfectly with my "handmade Christmas" theme this year.

Oh....wait............you didn't hear the news???

Yep. If you know me and typically get a gift from me, then consider yourself warned.

MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are too cute. Like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I'm on yer list this year . . . I want some!! :)

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails