Sunday, August 29, 2010

Craft show "season"

My craft show season is coming up very shortly so I need to start dedicating a little time in my day to making cute things for my table. I like to do shows closer to the holidays because it seems like more people come out (and are ready to part with a few of their hard earned dollars for gifts). Last year I did a couple shows in October and December and they were quite sucessful, so I'm hoping that this year will turn out the same.

One of my favorite things about doing a show is setting up my table. I get so excited seeing all of the things that I've made sitting on the table ready to go to a new home!

Here are some pics from last years table all set up lookin' purdy. Since I'm usually limited to a 6 foot table I have to be creative in order to fit it all. I have a few ideas for a new set up this year....I need to go UP since I can't go out.

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails