Sunday, August 19, 2012

Patio floor redo with AFTERS

So here they are.....before, during, and after pics of our patio floor redo.

Looking at these pics I'm SHOCKED at how bad the floors were before...it was one of those things that I think I just ignored for so long. I think I have a few of those areas in my house.... do you?

Now that its done I love it, and what makes it even sweeter is the fact that this entire project cost UNDER $10!!! My husband did the work (free labor is SA-WEET!!) and by using the reclaimed wood floors and molding that we removed from our family room, all we needed to purchase was three extra molding pieces (a few of them broke during removal and also because this room is larger than our family room). Gotta love a cheap project that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to do!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go relax, read, and drink some coffee in my new beautiful room. Oh who am I kidding....I have diapers to change, a baby to feed, and arguments to referee between my older kids!

BEFORE:



DURING:


AFTER:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails