Saturday, August 22, 2009

Magnets anyone?

Just a few quick crafty "shares"....

I recently made the alphabet magnets below for a friend at work and I have to say that I really love them. What a great way to help the little ones learn their letters and to spell a few words, not to mention keep them occupied for a few minutes when trying to make dinner! I think I'll be making more of these.....



I also recently made a few name magnets for another co-worker, these turned out really cute too! All you need for this quick project are the glass pieces, some pretty fabric or paper for the design, some strong glue, and some magnets for the back. So easy!



Last but not least, I did a little playing with some ribbon and accidentally made this cute flower. Can't you just picture it on a headband for a little girl or as a decoration on a handbag??? Endless possibilities I guess!



Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the last few days of summer!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails