Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Still can't believe I actually have a shop

I'm clearly giddy about it!

Two really cool things happened today because of it (I feel like doing numbered lists today.)

1. I got a huge custom order request and am so excited to start working on it.

2. I was asked to sell a bunch of the items in my store wholesale. Can you say HECK YEAH!!!!

:)

I also have a few other custom orders in the works for friends of mine and my husband's. One is for my wonderful friend Becky, she has me making matching wallets and tissue holders for Christmas for all of the teachers her kids have (I believe 7 in total). There are 2 reasons that is really nice of her (another numbered list, hee-hee).

1. Handmade gifts are CLEARLY awesome and way better than anything you could buy at a store.

2. She's Jewish. *laughing*

LOVE YA BECKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Just did a shop update and added some zippered pouches and checkbook covers. Head over to the shop to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails