Saturday, September 5, 2009

Custom order: dog wallet

Rebecca of graphic haven has an 8 year old daughter who loves dogs, so she asked me to make her a doggie wallet. This project was fun for me for 2 reasons:

1. I got to go shopping for doggie fabric and picked out a few for her to choose from based on what she liked and examples she sent to me.

and

2. Rebecca lives in AUSTRALIA!!!

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be sewing a custom made wallet for someone on the other side of the planet!! I can't believe that something I made will be living in a place that I have always wated to visit. It's surreal to me how small the internet has made our planet. So cool.






You know I couldn't resist also making her a matching tissue holder with the fabric that she picked out. Shhhh....it's a secret. I hope she likes them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails