Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stash




I think I've said this before people, but it's an addiction.

Clearly an addiction.

I wonder if they have a fabric addict rehab somewhere.

Well if they do, I DON'T WANNA GO!

I *heart* my stash.

And shhhhhhhh....this isn't even all of it. I have fabric larger than a yard as well as a bunch of my neutral solids stashed elsewhere since they wouldn't fit on this cabinet, and I have all of my fat quarters and scrap pieces in a few baskets scattered about my craft room.

Addiction at it's finest.

:)

3 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmm. Don't it just make ya wanna jump in?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be addicted to worse things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to check to make sure you didn't put the reds next to the pinks. Because, well, then I'll have to wear sunglasses when I visit to shield my eyes. :) From the pictures, looks like I'm safe!

    Beautiful stash! You must love sitting and staring and picking and choosing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails