Friday, October 1, 2010

A canvas for Steph's room

We recently re-did all 3 of the bedrooms in our house (the master bedroom will get it next year SO HELP ME!!!)

When I say re-did I mean that we pulled up all the carpet (thank goodness), put down wood floors, painted all the trim and doors white, re-painted the ceilings and walls, and bought all new "big kid" accessories for the girls. They both still had the nursery stuff in their rooms from when they were born and at nearly 6 and 9 years old I thought it was time to do something different.

I'll share before and after pics soon.

So when I was accessorizing Steph's room I realized that I needed a little piece of artwork on one of her shelves to really pull it together with the rest of the room.

I'm semi-crafty so I decided to give it a try. Her room is purple and magenta so I made her a small canvas that pulls all the different colors together. Here it is....my very first canvas!








It's not perfect but she loves it and that's all that matters.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails