Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Clover Market

A friend and I went to the Clover Market in Ardmore, PA this morning. It's an outdoor market with about 100 vendors selling high quality handmade crafts and vintage items. Each and every booth was better than the next, and my mind was swimming with all of the crafty inspiration! The weather was beautiful and it was the perfect day to do some eating of junk food, giggling, and browsing.

I hope to go and check it out again when it opens back up in the Fall. So much cool stuff to look at!


Here are some pictures that I took along the way....


 
















2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine displays at CM several times a year. She was there last month but won't be displaying again until either August or September. I've been wanting to go for a few years and just haven't been able to get there. :0( Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clover Market! Friends of mine have booths there. I saw some of their things in your pics. "Penelope and Anastasia" and "In With the Old" are the names. Cant wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails